Friday, April 26, 2013

Weird Feelings


The past 2 bike sessions, I've been pushing it harder than normal.  On Tuessday I had a great 2 hour ride....and last night was supposed to be the same.  However, both nights, I got cold sweats while on the bike, jello legs, and feeling like I was going to puke.  Last night I stopped after 45 minutes.

Not sure if it's nutrition (or lack there of), lack of sleep, body being broken down without rest.....or what.  But I was concerned enough to stop last night.

I'm hoping that it's just sleep and proper nutrition that will fix the issue.

Tonight is my off night.  Which means it's family movie night.  I'll probably fall asleep at 8pm like normal (LOL).....

This weekend is a 10 mile run and a 100 mile ride.

Weather is supposed to be sketchy this weekend, so....hopefully I don't have to do 10 miles on the treadmill (because that WON'T happen).

2 comments:

  1. I got like that last year on the trainer but it was when I was trying to recover from a sinus infection. Strange. You didn't take JF's advice and eat a Taco Bell mexican pizza before your ride did you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say Mexican pizza's???

    Hang in there Brad, all that work is about to pay, just keep thinking about how you will feel crossing that finish line!!!

    ReplyDelete