Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tomorrow....Don't Turn Into This


We've all heard it and said it "I'll start tomorrow" or "I'll do it tomorrow".......

There are 7 days in a week and none of them are called tomorrow.

Get out and make it happen.





Last night I did a quick loop of 4.5 miles and then drove to the gym for a 2500m swim.  I did half of a mile for JFord and the last 100m was for him too.  He's been under the weather for a few days and I know it's eating him alive.  But he knows that rest is best.

Tonight is 3:30 trainer ride.  I'll probably shorten it to 3 hours and give some pushes and sprints and do some up/down drills too.

Tomorrow is Good Friday and the wife and kiddo's are off of school/work, so instead of having to get up and get everyone ready, I'll have some 'me' time.  The only debate is do I sleep in until around 6:45 and get additional rest or do I get up around 5:00, gym by 5:40, swim until 6:20, home by 6:45????  Hmmmmm......

2 comments:

  1. That's a good question but I'm no professional seeing as how yes, I did get up at 5:30 this morning but it literally took me 20 minutes to get dressed and onto the treadmill. Zombie status.

    I bet if you get up early you'll be glad you did. I'm not sure how looking forward to the 3:30 rides on the trainer I am??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother! Keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete