Friday, January 25, 2013

Crazy (and Lazy) Night

Last night started out like any other "after school" night.  J got on the treadmill again for 8 minutes while we chatted about her day.  As I had a lunch meeting (which is a company sponsored Bible Study/Lesson - with local Pastors that come in to teach) dinner was "on your own night"....which means left overs.

By the time the other kid and the wife got home, got through the feeding, the hissy, the bath, and then my eating....it was almost 8pm.  I was done for the night.  No 3 mile run for this guy.

Tonight is the trainer, which I'm actually looking forward to.  Also....it's X-Men 3 night.....

Saturday is a busy day with lots of "TO-DO's", so it'll be an early morning for an 8 miler (insert Eminem)....


On the BT message boards, I'm a co-mentor with JFORD and we decided on a challenge for the group.  Crunches/Core workout.  JFord said that his goal was 7000 for the month of February.  So, naturally, my goal is 7001.

I have also decided that I will take a pic on 2/1/13 and then take one of 2/28/13 and do a before and after.  I hope to see some results.  Ford said he would to.....and that he "maybe" will post them.  This is the offical "call out"......I'm posting them on 2/28....no matter what!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I am not falling for your call out, plus I do not want to make you feel bad when I am looking all lean and sex-ah!

    ReplyDelete