Friday, July 5, 2013

MURIKA!

Happy belated 4th Y'all....

Wednesday was "cook out" day here at work.  We cooked fajitas (yes....they let me cook....kinda.  Basically I was out there and then cutting the meat.....but whatevs)

I ate so incredibly much that I did not even eat dinner and, thus, didn't work out.  No prob, I thought, I'll just workout in the morning.

Well....alarm goes off and I turn it off.  I wake up at 8:00 and we have to leave the house around 9 to go to the hometown parade.  So I surprise the kiddo with donuts and when I pulled back in, there was a 5k that was running in front of the house (really random I know.....apparently they changed the route of the race last year).  So we went outside and ate donuts and rang our cowbells for the runners.  Some people were a little too serious for a 5k.  Lighten up people, you weren't going to podium anyway so flippin' have some fun and say "HI" to my 7 year old daughter who's cheering you on.

Parade was fun and after we went to a friends house who was having a party.  I, again, ate too much and thus did not get a workout in.  Planned to get up this morning and swim and/or run because my moms is staying with the kids today so I didn't have to get up to get them ready, etc.....but....alas....that plan fell through and now I'm here.

2 days without working out.  I'm more pissed at myself for being lazy than I am for missing.  Tonight......45 minute trainer ride followed by a 2 mile run.....or maybe just one of those.

Nothing set for the weekend but will do something.  The 7yo is headed to spend the next week with her "grandparents" (my BIL's parents) so that'll give me more free time in the mornings to get up and workout.

Have a great weekend y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment