Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Free Entry Submitted


Ok...so I did it.  I got confirmation that there was a free entry to be had and I has it.

Filled out the form (for 300m swim time I put 4:45.  I don't know how accurate that is but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

So I ran 2.3 miles last night.  It was a struggle.

Bike tonight

Run tomorrow

Bike Thursday

Light brick on Saturday morning (45 minutes, 1.5 miles)

Race on Sunday.

The race report probably won't be as long and/or emotional (for me at least) as the IMTX one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad,

    I looks like I have come to the party late (only found your blog yesterday) but have read the whole thing (2 sittings). Inspirational - congrats!! Loved your race report.

    As a Ironman hopeful myself I was wondering if you could tell me how much tri experience you had going into this...mine is minimal...

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete