Monday, September 10, 2012

Playing Catch-up and public shaming

Now that I have a follower on here, I'm being reminded how much I suck.

Since 8/14 (not quite a month) I acutally have been working out.....some.

I put in about 5 miles a week, up until last week....mainly just jogs here and there with no real purpose.  However, in looking at my training schedule I need to be running a lot more (no shit, right?!?!)

So....I ran 4 times last week.

Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 3 miles
Saturday - 5.75 miles (my schedule said to do 7......)

The weather has finally cooled off, for now, and it's not 85 in the mornings or 95 at night so there's one more excuse out the window.....damn....need to think of some more.

In other news....about 4 more weeks until little Reese makes her apperance into the world.  Annie had a baby shower this past weekend and we got a lot of stuff off the registry, which is good (since we are starting again with zero).

No comments:

Post a Comment