Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RIP Eminem

....and Lil' Wayne and Fatboy Slim and Wiz Khalifa and Justin Bie.....nevermind

In reading some post on another site and in Runners World earlier this year, there was about 50/50 split in running with music and without.  I decided to go without on this run and it wasn't half bad.  Don't know if I will go for my long scheduled runs without music but my shorter 3-5 milers probably won't be that bad.  I'm weak though....so maybe on Wednesday I'll put the earbuds back in, put on my Running Playlist, crank the volume to 11 and rage/throw gang signs/dance while I'm jogging.

Last night I made the wifey and I some yummy omelets.  I sauteed up tomato, onion, mushroom, and baby spinich.  It was 'nom-nomingly' good.  She didn't care for the cucumber and watermelon salad so I took one for the team and ate hers too.  I also, after some discussion, ate some hot pickled cucumber and onions.....




About 2 hours after dinner, I set out on my jog......fueled by the lovely dinner.  The run, itself, was unevently as it's an out-and-back in the 'hood.  The eventful part was the gas (both ends) brought about by, what I'm assuming was, the cucumbers.  There is a reason that I don't have a running partner.....and that was it.  It was so bad that I could smell my own even though I was running.

3 miles in the books for last night.  Today is an off day so no update until Wednesday (if I run in the AM).

No comments:

Post a Comment