Monday, November 19, 2012

WOW....It's been a while


So....after a long bout of nothingness, a few runs here and there, a new baby, a 4 day stay in the hospital for the 6.5 year old, more laziness, the upcoming holidays, etc......what else can I use as an excuse???  Hang nail, missed alarm, dirty clothes, rain......I got more.....wind, soreness, drunk/hungover, out of town guests.....

Okay....enough....

After seeing some friends complete IMAZ (following them online, I wasn't actually there) and talking to them about IM training....I need to start.

It started this morning with an alarm that went off and a few too many snoozes.  So....it starts TONIGHT.

Had to revamp the workout schedule and training plan but I think I've got it tweeked.  Need to do this, need to get this done....it's all on me.  An IM won't train itself.  It's all on me.

1 comment: