Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week in Review

That's a dumb title....I apologize.

Monday - Rest and recover day....posted on here.

Tuesday - Rest  and recover.  Really didn't need it but lied to myself and justified it that way (Did 6 burpees and 60 push-ups and 60 sit-ups_

Wednesday - Thought about swimming and spinning.  Had cable issues and spent well over an hour on the phone with AT&T.  They will hear back from me today.  Ate taco bell.

Thursday - Woo-Hoo.....got up early and ran. 3 miles in the books.  Also did 8 burpees followed by 80 push-ups and 80 sit-ups.  Tonight is an "alumni" reception and Leadership class kick off party.  I was a part of a very cool program hosted by our City last year.....and now I'm an alumni so I get to go rub elbows with important people and drink free beer or two. (but not too many).

Tomorrow I need to either do a brick of (1:15 and 3 miles) or swim/spin.  Normally I do take Friday off, but I've schlepped off a bunch and we are leaving on Saturday morning to drive to Austin of the nephews birthday and "end of summer bash" at the BIL and SIL's.  That means Saturday will be a wash and I'll probably consume beer....because that's kinda my thing....so Sunday morning at their house will be slow going.  Unless I can not drink beer and then hop outta bed at 6a and then run while I'm down there.  Hmmmmm.

So....there's what's happened thus far and what's to happen.

Forgot to mention that we watched the Cowboys game on Sunday.  Here is the lil'est Cowboys Fan....and the damn cutest too......just my opinion, but it's also fact.


 
How could you not want to be a Cowboy fan after seeing that?!?!!!?

2 comments:

  1. The Cowboy's suck but I would be happy to babysit your cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original title! ;)
    Yep, she's pretty damn cute!

    ReplyDelete